Designed as both a stand-alone application and as a complement to Adobe Creative Suite® software, kuler uses Adobe Flash® technology to bring you online tools for color theme creation. You can save themes to your own Mykuler space, share them publicly, receive new and popular themes via RSS feeds, and more. And developers can use the kuler APIs to bring color themes to any application.
Kuler features include:
- Tools to create color themes from a base color and harmony rules, with a color wheel and sliders for ultimate customization.
- Color extraction that generates themes from images using quick mood presets or movable markers to target specific colored areas on the image.
- New! Use Flickr images to create themes.
- Fast search of thousands of themes created by the kuler community. Search by tag word, title, creator, or hex color value.
- Browsing by newest, most popular, and highest rated themes. Or view themes in a random order.
- Access to kuler themes three ways: through any browser, via the kuler desktop, and from within Adobe Illustrator® CS3 software.